Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa (Iron Fey #3)












 

The Iron Queen
  By Julie Kagawa
  Harlequin Teen
  January 25th 2011
  358 pages


My name is Meghan Chase.
I thought it was over. That my time with the fey, the impossible choices I had to make, the sacrifices of those I loved, was behind me. But a storm is approaching, an army of Iron fey that will drag me back, kicking and screaming. Drag me away from the banished prince who's sworn to stand by my side. Drag me into the core of conflict so powerful, I'm not sure anyone can survive it.
This time, there will be no turning back.

What can I say about this book?! Enchanting, Haunting, Brilliant, Amazing, Heartstopping, Terrifying, Breathtaking.... And so on...

The plot was so well planned out that my brain didn't had a slightest idea of where the story was headed. I couldn't see how everything could wrap up, I couldn't see how in the Nevernever Meghan would take down the bad person. I couldn't see anything beacuse I didn't have the imagination of Kagawa! And because my eyes were unseethroughable for the tears!
Once again she has locked my brain with an unbreakable password, so that my imagination couldn't work at all... And I was soooooo grateful for that, because The Iron Queen was sooooo much better in real life, than in my head. And if any book is better than the one of your imagination...
That is a 5 star book, And that is The Iron Fey!
Meghan really grew in this book. She started out as a weak human teenager who had a big crush on the captain of the football team, and journeyed into a world were people could as easily as breath stab you in the back, and turned out to be the big 'title of the book'. We get to follow her through all these things and we get to feel her emotions and we get to see what she sees, through HER eyes, and I couldn't think of a stronger, more breathtaking, more enchanting way to see the Nevernever! I adored Meghan and her courage! She grew physically stronger and mentally much stronger, and that was really incredible!

And for all of you who loved Ash or Puck. You will NOT be disappointed! They grew as well, but not as much as Meghan grew. Puck really was the same as he's always been, and That's the way I love him. Ash... Ash way just incredible in this story! He was really a big part of it, and we get to find out more things about ice-boy. Things that we maybe already knew :) And things he has kept secret :) Ash way just amazing and so caring in this book, that I smiled while reading it, feeling very cozy and warm :)

Although!! I screamed on the last page... It wasn't really a scream, but a high pitch girly sound that would've waken the dead people in a morgue... Yeah and after that high-pitch-waking-dead-people-scream, I...
Okay... So here I give you a little equation... The Iron Queen + Me + Train + Peope + high-pitch-waking-dead-people-scream + 5 A.M. = YOU DO NOT WANNA GO THERE!!!

So all in all... I liked EVERYTHING about this book, and I'm so stoked about the next book THE IRON KNIGHT!!! If you have ANY idea when it comes out...

Yeah.. so ... Go read it HURRAY!!



1 comment:

  1. Great Review but i have two questions: Do you read and review ebooks? and do you have an email address in order for me to send you one? Thanks for your time.

    ReplyDelete