Sunday, April 3, 2011

Hello!

Hello readers!

So I started this blog to talk and review books. I love giving my honest oppinion on books as much as I love books! I will mostly review young adult books, because I am an young adult, and because they are my favorite genre! :)

How I started reading:
Well.. I don't really remember. In my family, my dad and I are big readers. My mom, not so much 'cause she has a lot of other things to do :) I started with fantasy books and some classics (But 7year old me didn't understand a tiny bit) and I was reading a lot of books that we had to read for school, which by the way were pretty fine books. But then....

I started reading Young Adult books when I turned 13. I read Twilight 'cause there were a lot of buzz about it and knowing me, I probably thought of getting kicked if I didn't ride the wave, and Twilight introduced me to YA!!! Wuhuu!!
Before, I didn't even know that young adult was a genre. I thought... I don't know what I tought but..
The second YA series I read got me without a doubt HOOKED!!! Guess which!!.. O.K. It was The Mortal Instruments series. I was completely obsessed with the series, and couldn't stop talking about it, and I think I became a little bit obnoxious to my parents.. shhh...
So since then, I have been reading YA, and I'm loving it!! Luckely there's a long time before I turn not young adult so I'll have plenty of time to read YA!!!! Jaaahh...

Okay, so enough about that. Now I will fill you in on my reading!! :)
I've decided to do a 60 book challenge this year, and I might encrease 'cause I am ahead of schedule (Yes I like to make schedules).

  1. Untamed - P.C. & Kristin Cast
  2. Hunted - P.C. & Kristin Cast
  3. Tempted - P.C. & Kristin Cast
  4. Burned - P.C. & Kristin Cast
  5. Shiver - Maggie Stiefvater
  6. Awakened - P.C. & Kristin Cast
  7. T1rteen R3asons why - Jay Asher
  8. Wicked Lovely - Melissa Marr
  9. Pretty little liars - Sara Shephard
  10. Ink exchange - Melissa Marr
  11. Fragile Enternity - Melissa Marr
  12. Firelight - Sophie Jordan
  13. Fallen - Lauren Kate
  14. City of bones - Cassandra Clare
  15. The Iron King - Julie Kagawa
  16. The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
  17. Darkest mercy - Melissa Marr
  18. Falling under - Gwen Hayes
  19. City of Ashes - Cassandra Clare
  20. City of glass - Cassandra Clare
  21. The Iron Daughter - Julie Kagawa
  22.  
  23.  
  24.  
  25.  
  26.  
  27.  
  28.  
  29.  
  30.  
  31.  
  32.  
  33.  
  34.  
  35.  
  36.  
  37.  
  38.  
  39.  
  40.  
  41.  
  42.  
  43.  
  44.  
  45.  
  46.  
  47.  
  48.  
  49.  
  50.  
  51.  
  52.  
  53.  
  54.  
  55.  
  56.  
  57.  
  58.  
  59.   

Xo
-Ali<3

No comments:

Post a Comment